؟What is zaidism

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
لــؤي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 3099
اشترك في: الخميس نوفمبر 17, 2005 4:22 pm
مكان: قلب المجالس

؟What is zaidism

مشاركة بواسطة لــؤي »

رب إنى مغلوب فانتصر

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 66
اشترك في: الاثنين يونيو 26, 2006 6:17 am

مشاركة بواسطة Talib Ali »

salams!

Masha-Allah! Thank you so much brother!

Are you planning on using this English translation on an English website?

your brother,

Talib

لــؤي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة لــؤي »

Are you planning on using this English translation on an English website
yup brother
insha-Allah soon
رب إنى مغلوب فانتصر

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

salams Br. Isa!

If you need assistance, please let me know!

I would love to help!

:P

Your brother,

Talib

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

some corrections

salams!

I made some corrections. Let me know what you think.

See below:

What is Zaidism ?

Zaidism is a remarkable doctrine of (Shia Rite).
Zaidism is ascribed to the Qur’an’s companion
Imam Zaid Bin Ali (Zain Al-A’abideen) Bin one of the masters of the youth of Al-Jannah (Paradise), Imam al Hussain Bin the Prince of the Believers,
Imam Ali bin Abi Talib (May Allah shower peace upon all of them).
Such privilege of the above- mentioned ancestors
–for Imam Zaid – comes together with the outstanding fact that he, Imam Zaid, went out openly with his sword accompanied by his followers against the oppressor. Following such attitude, he was simply walking steadily exactly after his great grandfather Imam Al-Hussain. This is no new method for Imam Zaid – for Zaidism is just one of (Ahl ul-bait) - The Holy Family of Prophet Mohammed (May Allah shower peace up on Him) .
From such Imam springs Imam Al-Qassim Bin Ibraheem, Al-Hadi Yahya Bin Al-Hussein, Al-Mansour Abdullah Bin Hamzah, Al-Qassim Bin Mohammed, and others.
Zaidism is the school of logic which believes in Reason and respects thinking critically in search of the ultimate proof.
The Godly-related sciences are a matter of mind for Zaidism, in addition.
There are all those Qur’an’s ayaat (verses) that indicate the importance of the mind or thoughts. Such Zaidist discipline is directly communicating with the Mind or Reason, sweeping away and dusting out all accumulated dirt and dust that had been left out through the long eras of time.
Zaidism also believes in One God (Allah) and denies any ideas that may assume any resemblance between Allah and any of His own creation.
Zaidism strongly believes in Divine Justice (Adl), which means that Allah never oppresses or misjudges; it never accepts oppression or atheism. However, Allah gave us plenty of different, obvious choices in all walks of our lives.
Allah also forbids and warns us from bad deeds as He orders us very manageable orders which are not hard or impossible.
We, thus, shall believe in Allah’s promises and warnings as well.
We shall also believe in our great reference, which is the Holy Family of Prophet Mohammed. He said: “I’m leaving you with two great impeccable, flawless references with which you may never lose the right way- this is Allah’s Holy book (Qur’an) and my Holy Family. Allah also told me that such two, great references would never split from each other till they come to the Holy Hawdh (the Great Holy Basin in the Afterlife).

Zaidism, as well, believes in the first priority of Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib’s right of leadership; then come the Imams of the Holy Family. So the order of Caliphate regime began with Prophet Mohammed then immediately afterwards came Imam Ali, and then the Holy Family which are the only legal order for Zaidism.

In Zaidism, there is no extremism or radicalism of any kind. That’s because Zaidism strictly believes in the principle of the dialogues with The Other.
Thus, Zaidism never deletes or ignores the others.
It simply clarifies all issues with the convincing arguments and ultimately reasonable proof.
Zaidism lives all issues of Islam within co-existence of all Muslims.
Zaidism, moreover, tries its best always to make itself clear to others and reading those others wisely and carefully, too.
Some of Zaidism’s most important and distinctive scholars can be listed as follows:

1- Sayyid Imam : Majdadddin Bin Mohammed Bin Mansour Al-Moidi .

2- Sayyid Scholar: Mohammed Bin Ismail Al- Mansour .

3- Sayyid Scholar: Badraddin Bin Ameeraddin Al- Huthi .

4- Sayyid Scholar: Hamoud Bin Abbas Al- Moid.

The above-mentioned, great, scholars are not the only ones. There are many others but the above ones can be said to be the most outstanding as mentioned previously.

نسألكم الدعاء

لــؤي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة لــؤي »

If you need assistance, please let me know!

I would love to help
brother Talib
thank you for offering your help
I will let you know when I need it
رب إنى مغلوب فانتصر

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Salaam

Does anyone have Musnad Zayd at home ?
It is possible for people to post for people to post some tradition of Imam Zayd Ash-Shaheed sayings ?

أبودنيا
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 786
اشترك في: الثلاثاء أكتوبر 02, 2007 5:45 am
مكان: al-majalis

مشاركة بواسطة أبودنيا »

Mystic كتب:Salaam

Does anyone have Musnad Zayd at home ?
It is possible for people to post for people to post some tradition of Imam Zayd Ash-Shaheed sayings ?
Salam dear

yup bro .. it's all available in this website:
http://ebooks.hamidaddin.net

alot of Zaidi Books around 60 books and over .. all are (soft-copy) type , mean electronic books .. not Scanned ones .

and here we find a SCANNED Copy of Musnad Imam Zayd (Zaid)) from Brother Naser Alhamadani
http://www.4shared.com/file/34175641/727ed722/____.html

regards

الخاطري
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 20
اشترك في: الجمعة يوليو 25, 2008 12:08 am

Re: ؟What is zaidism

مشاركة بواسطة الخاطري »

السلام عليكم

thanks brothers for getting a hard time to let others know us as zaidiah...I am quit sure that you do alot better but make sure that you re-ckeck all the soft copies of Zaidiah books because a lot of bad people are just reading our books just for searching for mistakes or fault information especially

hope you got what I mean...

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“