video of Imam Ahmed bin Isa al-Muhajir

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 66
اشترك في: الاثنين يونيو 26, 2006 6:17 am

video of Imam Ahmed bin Isa al-Muhajir

مشاركة بواسطة Talib Ali »

salamz!

Here's an amateur video a brother did at the grave of Imam Ahmed bin Isa in Hadhramaut!

N-Joy! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShwDiiAbQM0

Student

الحوراء
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 760
اشترك في: الأربعاء يوليو 20, 2005 4:29 pm

مشاركة بواسطة الحوراء »

salam alikum

I just wanted to ask...where was the video taken?? I mean where is that place exactly

Thank you brother and thanks also for whom recorded the video, its really nice
اللهم ارحم موتانا و موتى المؤمنين والمؤمنات...و كتب الله أجر الصابرين و المجاهدين ،،
صورة
صورة

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

wa alaikum as salam!

No problem!

The video was taken in either Sayun or Tarim in Hadhramaut, Yemen.

your brother,

Talib

لــؤي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 3099
اشترك في: الخميس نوفمبر 17, 2005 4:22 pm
مكان: قلب المجالس

مشاركة بواسطة لــؤي »

hello dear

imam ahmed bin imam alqaseem in sadah

N-Joy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLdWKrpDIvo
رب إنى مغلوب فانتصر

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Any biography in English ?
brother Talib will you the honours ?
This imam is from Jafar-as-Sadiq (as)? I though the zaidi do not believe in Imam Baqir (as)and Imam Jafar as Sadiq (as) as imams ?
What do Zaidis say about the remaining 12 imams from Imam Baqir (as) to Imam Hassan Al Askari (as)?

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Re:

salamz Br. Mystic!

You're funny! :D

Were you asking about Imam Ahmed bin Isa or Ahmed bin al-Qaasim?

Regarding the imamate of Imams as-Sadiq and al-Baqir:

The concept of imamate in Zaydiyya is slightly different from imamate in the other Shia groups. To the Zaydiyya, imams are divided into basically 3 categories:

1. imam of knowledge
2. imam of justice
3. Imam of both knowledge and justice

An imam of knowledge is basically a scholar of the family of the Messenger (saws) that is known for his piety and unparallelled for his knowledge of the sciences of the deen. Even though he may issue fatawa, he does not fight to establish justice.

An imam of justice is a leader from the family of the Messenger (saws) that fights to establish justice on the Earth. He is charismatic and courageous but having extensive knowledge of the deen is not required.

An Imam of knowledge and justice is a scholar and leader from the family of the Messenger (saws) that is known for his piety, unparallelled for his knowledge of the sciences of the deen, and fights to establish justice on the Earth.

Even though all three are imams (lowercase "i"), it is only the third category that the Zaydiyya use a capital "I" for Imam. In other words, the Imam has to be knowledgeable and establish justice to be considered the Imam.

Imams as-Sadiq and al-Baqir fall in the 1st category because they are known for their knowledge. But since they did not openly establish justice, they cannot be considered a capital I "Imam".

Imams like Ali, al-Hasan, al-Hussein, Zayd ash-Shaheed, al-Hadi, and Mutawakkal fall into the 3rd category.

I don't know about the other 12er Imams though. I know that the Zaydiyya consider Ali bin Musa ar-Rida as an imam from the 3rd category.

I can't think of anyone that falls into the 2nd category offhand, though.

I hope this helps you!

your brother,

Student

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

I was asking about Ahmad Almuhajir bin Isa ? Do you have his bio too ?

Also what is the zaidi defense for Imam Zain ul Abideen (as) imamate ?
The 12rs always attack Zaidia this way.

In history we have Ismail bin Jafar (as) who took out his sword and fought. Also he had great knowledge Any Zaidi opinion on him ?
آخر تعديل بواسطة Mystic في الخميس نوفمبر 22, 2007 4:55 am، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Re:

salamz!

Insha-Allah, a biography is forthcoming! :wink:

Regarding the Zaydiyya view of Zayn al-Abideen Ali bin al-Hussein (as), as far as I know, he is considered an imam of of the first category.

In the 12er vs. Zaydi debates, the 12ers ask "How could you consider Zayn al-Abideen an imam when he didn't fight to establish justice?!" Of course, the 12ers assume that the Zaydi concept of imam is the same as theirs. However, once it is clear that the Zaydiyya have the 3 categories of imams and that Imam Zayn al Abideen is not the same type of Imam as Ali, al-Hasan, or al-Hussein, then the argument is mute.

Regarding Ismail bin Jafar, that's a good question! Maybe one of the seasoned scholars can answer that one! 8)

By the way, regarding examples of the 2nd category of imam mentioned before, maybe the brother of Imam ar-Rassi, Muhammad bin Ibrahim falls under that category. Another example of a category 2 imam is Mansur billah Ali bin Salahudeen. As far as I know, these two imams were just imams of justice.

I hope I was helpful!

The Student

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

salaamz!

I can't seem to find an Arabic biography of Imam Ahmed bin Isa(as). Can someone forward me a link?

Thanks!

Student

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

If you can't find it then its not a problem.
On the other hand, do you have the bio of Imam Yahya bin Zaid (as) or Imam Esa bin Zaid (as)
I don't know much about them expect that Imam Yahya bin Zaid (as) revolted after Imam Zaid and a result was also crucified and left on the cross for 2 years.
Imam Esa bin Zaid (as) i believe joined Imam Nafs-az-zakiyah (as) and attained shadaath.

That's all i know about them. Do you any more about these 2 personalities ?

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“