Advertisement

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
نشوان الحميري
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 625
اشترك في: الأربعاء أكتوبر 06, 2004 10:39 pm
اتصال:

Advertisement

مشاركة بواسطة نشوان الحميري »

A Muslim brother, who can only speak English, wants to come to Yemen for up to three months to study Arabic.
He wants a teacher who could speak English and he wants to study 3-5 hours a day.
If any brother here thinks he could do the job then please put your email here and I’ll pass it to him. And then you could discuss the wages and the time with him.
{رَبِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْماً وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ }{وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِينَ }{وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَثَةِ جَنَّةِ النَّعِيمِ }الشعراء83-85
صورة

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Salam Nashwan
Long time no see

regrading the subject above, is it a voluntary teaching he needs?, or he want to pay for that?
صورة

نشوان الحميري
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
اتصال:

And then you could discuss the wages and the time with him
salam Nader, I'm still around :D

yes he'll pay for that. and i think he is able to pay quite well.
{رَبِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْماً وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ }{وَاجْعَل لِّي لِسَانَ صِدْقٍ فِي الْآخِرِينَ }{وَاجْعَلْنِي مِن وَرَثَةِ جَنَّةِ النَّعِيمِ }الشعراء83-85
صورة

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Ok well, i'll send to you his phone number via private message, I am not sure that he checks his email regularly
Thanks a lot.
صورة

نشوان الحميري
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
اتصال:

I've passed the number to the brother......... in sha Allah he will contact him soon

Salam
صورة

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“