book of Allah and my progeny my Ahle Bayt

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
مواطن صالح
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 1606
اشترك في: الجمعة يونيو 24, 2005 5:42 pm
مكان: صنعاء حده
اتصال:

book of Allah and my progeny my Ahle Bayt

مشاركة بواسطة مواطن صالح »

صورة

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said,
"I leave among you those things that if you remain aligned to them you will never go astray. One of them is greater than the other…book of Allah and my progeny my Ahle Bayt. They will not separate till they arrive at the pool (Kauthar). So beware how you behave with them."

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said,
"The similitude of my Ahle Bayt is like the ark of Nooh (a.s.). One who boards it will be saved and one who disregards it will be doomed."

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s) told Ali (a.s
"Are you not satisfied that you are having the same position to me as Haroon (a.s.) was having with Musa (a.s.) except that there is no prophet after me. It is not possible that I go away without leaving you as my successor."

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said to Ali (a.s.) at the time he was proceeding for the Tabuk expedition,
"You are the guardian of all the believers after me."

believers he said,
"This Ali (a.s.) is my brother in this world as well as the Hereafter, and my vicegerent for my people and my legatee for my ummat. He is the inheritor of my knowledge and the jurisprudent of my religion…"
تم الغاء عرض الصورة التي استخدمتها في التوقيع كون المستضيف لها يحتوي على برمجيات ضارة، يرجى رفعها على موقع آمن .. رابط صورتك القديمة::
http://www.nabulsi.com/text/02akida/4ot ... age023.gif

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“