Sirah of Amir'Mu'minin Ali ‘alayhis salaam)

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

Sirah of Amir'Mu'minin Ali ‘alayhis salaam)

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Salaam
Here is an online video lecture on the Sirah of Imam Ali (as) by the renown Ahle Sunnah Scholar Syed Muhammad bin Yahya Al Ninowy.

صورة

Sirah of Amir'Mu'minin Ali (as) Part 1

Sirah of Amir'Mu'minin Ali (as) Part 2
آخر تعديل بواسطة Mystic في الأربعاء ديسمبر 13, 2006 7:55 am، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

In this lecture Syed Al Ninowy talks about an authentic where the RasoolAllah (sawas) compared Imam Ali (as) to Prophet Isa (as), and futher emphasizes the three groups that surounded Imam Ali (as).

"Imaam Ali bin Abu-Talib (as) said: "The Messenger of Allah called me and told me: 'You are alike with Jesus, Jews hated him till they slandered his mother, and Christians loved him till they put him in the position that is not for him.' With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. Verily, I am not a prophet, and there is nothing revealed to me. But I work with the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of his Prophet (pbuh) as much as I can. So whatever I have asked you in regard of obeying Allah, it is your duty to obey me whether you like it or not." [Ahmad]

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“