works in English?

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 66
اشترك في: الاثنين يونيو 26, 2006 6:17 am

works in English?

مشاركة بواسطة Talib Ali »

salam!

Does anyone know if the works of Zaydi scholars are being translated into English?

I also heard that there was a German brother that converted to Islam and studied Zaydiyya. Does anyone know about him?

Thanks!

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

W Salam
Does anyone know if the works of Zaydi scholars are being translated into English

I think yes but i cannot find any.
i will look for them though

I also heard that there was a German brother that converted to Islam and studied Zaydiyya. Does anyone know about him?

No!

Regards
صورة

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Re: works in English

salams Br. Nader!

Thanks for responding! I will be happy if you are able to find some works in Eng for me!

your brother,

Talib

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Ok brother i'll try, but could you be more specific; i mean which topics exactly you focus on in zaidism.

Rgds.
صورة

محمد النفس الزكية
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1642
اشترك في: الأحد يناير 18, 2004 6:14 am
مكان: هُنــــاك

مشاركة بواسطة محمد النفس الزكية »

I know that his name is Mohammed Kalish and I've read a researsh for him on Almasar magazine .

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Re: works in English

salams brothers!

Thank you for your responses!

Br. Nader wrote:
but could you be more specific; i mean which topics exactly you focus on in zaidism
--Yeah I would appreciate any works in English! If I had to choose, I guess I would like to see works that deal with fiqh, aqueeda, usul, and the like. Are there many works in English? The only one I know of is Imam Rassi's book
Kitaab al Mutarashid translated by Binyamin Abrahamov. It would be nice to see the works of Shaykh Majideen al Muayyadi or Shaykh Abdullah bin Husayn Daylami in English! I can't read Arabic but it seems like these scholars write interesting things!
Br. Nader, anything you find in English would be perfect (both published and unpublished)!

Br Muhammad Nafs Zakiyya wrote:
I know that his name is Mohammed Kalish and I've read a researsh for him on Almasar magazine .
--Thanks for his name. What magazine is this? Where can I find it? What is this brother doing now?

Jazakum Allah Khayr!

your brother,

Talib

لــؤي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 3099
اشترك في: الخميس نوفمبر 17, 2005 4:22 pm
مكان: قلب المجالس

مشاركة بواسطة لــؤي »

رب إنى مغلوب فانتصر

Talib Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

salams!

Masha-Allah! Thank you so much brother!

Are you planning on using this English translation on an English website?

your brother,

Talib

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“