who is the real terorist NOW?????????a

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
أم أبيها
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 18
اشترك في: الثلاثاء يوليو 11, 2006 3:40 pm

who is the real terorist NOW?????????a

مشاركة بواسطة أم أبيها »

Dear all, you are not going to read much as the pictures will speak instead. These pictures are addressing your humanity and your conscience. just imagine that happens in your country and happens to your relatives and your beloved. Will you be silent then?
There are many people who don't know what is going on and do not know about the real perpetrators of the massacres, taking place in the Middle East.

look at these pictures and see who the terrorist and who the victim is!!! i will show u these pictures to unveil the ugly face of the real terrorist!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.halturnershow.com/IsraeliAtrocities.html

Warning :don't open the link and view pictures if you have a weak heart
آخر تعديل بواسطة أم أبيها في الثلاثاء أغسطس 01, 2006 1:11 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
الله أكبر كلما صدح الرصاص وغرد
الله اكبر كلما صوت القنابل غرد

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

It is the turn of all muslims in the west world to show all nations all around the world what is Islam and who are the real terrorists
صورة

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Most people know, but they simply don't care as long as they are feeling secured.

The Media has a very big impact on the public, and only few people know the truth.

I've talked to alot people and all what I hear is NO NO NO NO for something they never read or even heard of.... So, its only media that plays around and people who control it know how to play it right.

May God Bless all

Salam
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“