Al-Hamra Mountain attacked

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
مواطن صالح
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 1606
اشترك في: الجمعة يونيو 24, 2005 5:42 pm
مكان: صنعاء حده
اتصال:

Al-Hamra Mountain attacked

مشاركة بواسطة مواطن صالح »

SANA’A, July 16 – Press sources reported that Army forces located in the Kittaf Mountains bombarded Al-Hamra Mountain, where Al-Houthi followers exist. Sources also mentioned that the attack occurred last Wednesday, July 12, at 9.30 p.m.

According to Al-Shoura.net, Al-Houthi followers “considered the attack to be truce-breaching, but gave their assurances that they won’t react to this breach and will abide by the truce.” They further requested political powers, security and organizations to intervene in order to stop the attacks and killings in Sa’ada.

In a June 28 letter to the Intercession Committee, Abdulmalik Al-Houthi, son of scholar Badr Al-Dain Al-Houthi, called upon the committee to exert more efforts to spread peace, demonstrating the willingness of Al-Houthi followers to cooperate and dialogue with authorities. He gave further assurances that their attitudes will not change, despite the recent events.

In his letter, Al-Houthi said, “We want to clarify some issues and hurdles standing in the way of a peaceful solution. Some of these issues relate to asking us to come down from the mountains to our villages.” In this regard, Al-Houthi declared that they basically left their villages for the mountains, not to revolt but to save their lives, indicating, “We had no option of escaping war, just of going up to the mountains.”

He pointed out that no military action was taken against the state or armed forces; instead, they confined themselves to visiting markets in search of food and basic needs.

Al-Houthi indicated that houses escaping destruction were turned into military barracks, causing those still living in the villages to feel insecure. He also said soldiers and army officers residing in their villages are mobilized against the residents due to factional and religious mobilization against Zaidi doctrine followers, whom they regard as unbelievers and polytheists.

He added that military leaders turned donkey barns into prisons for citizens without any clear reasons, leading to more abuse and mistreatment.

Addressing a mediation committee, Al-Houthi said, “The situation in our areas are too bad and this is what is preventing us from returning to our homes.” He also pointed out that those who returned following President Ali Abdullah Saleh’s amnesty law were subject to chasing and most were sent to jail. He added that they will return to their homes once there’s the possibility of freedom and security.

Following receipt of the letter, the mediation committee supervising the truce between the government and Al-Houthi followers made an agreement to secure their return home, guaranteeing that they won’t be chased or arrested by the army. However, there’s no information regarding finalizing this agreement.

A campaign aimed at banning teaching Zaidi doctrine still is ongoing. The Chief of Security in Sa’ada phoned one such teacher, Ali Masaoud, to tell him to stop teaching in Al-Masaoud area. The mediation wasn’t successful, but did lead to calming tensions there. Information indicates that the ban was made according to high-level directives. In this regard, Zaidi books were confiscated in an official campaign aimed at drying up Zaidi thought and heritage
تم الغاء عرض الصورة التي استخدمتها في التوقيع كون المستضيف لها يحتوي على برمجيات ضارة، يرجى رفعها على موقع آمن .. رابط صورتك القديمة::
http://www.nabulsi.com/text/02akida/4ot ... age023.gif

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Get Prepared for more and more... What they are doing is nothing... Believe me... It is going to be worse....

May God Bless all

Salam
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

ALNASSER LEDEEN ALLAH
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 51
اشترك في: الجمعة يوليو 14, 2006 4:08 am

مشاركة بواسطة ALNASSER LEDEEN ALLAH »

They could do more than what they have done. I assure you that there are men who really love death better than you love going to MacDonalds. And I want you to know that they are there to fight for the sake of Islam nothing else. So, do not worry they are prepared to be martyrs and the reward is from Allah not from anyone else. Also, brother if you do not to help them at least by encouraging them it is better to you to be silent because at least they are %80 right. However, if you consider that they are wrong at least think about them from the human point of view that they have the right to think and say whatever they want to say as you do. For example, if I do not agree with you it doesn’t mean that I have the right to kill you .
That is what I want you to be aware of and I think I have done the right thing for the sake of Allah and for the sake of you because it is one of my duties to advise our Muslim brothers.
على قدر أهل العزم تأتي العزائم
وتأتي على قدر الكرام المكارم

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Salam,

Dear Brother Al Nasser Le Deen Allah:

I've never said that I am against or with whatever is happening in Sa'adah. I just said that the situation is going to be worse, and Yemen is going to be like a JUNGEL...sooner or later... believe me ... It is not about being brave and strong, but it is about being SMART. I already said above, MAY GOD BLESS THEM.... that is what I can do for them for the time being.

Only God Know what we Do... We can't judge everybody just like that.... "Don't Judge the Book by its Cover"

salam
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“