A Barber's Story

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
جويـدا
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 406
اشترك في: الثلاثاء إبريل 12, 2005 9:56 pm

A Barber's Story

مشاركة بواسطة جويـدا »

Arabic Translation Under the English version

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always. He started to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him. They talked about so many things and various subjects. Suddenly, they touched the subject of God. The barber said: "Look man, I don't believe that God exists as you say." "Why do you say that?" asked the client. “Well, it's so easy, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God does not exist. Oh, tell me, if God existed, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be no suffering nor pain. I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things." The client stopped for a moment, thinking, but he didn't want to respond so as not to cause an argument. The barber finished his job and the client went out of the shop. Just after he left the barber shop he saw a man in the street with a long hair and beard (it seems that it had been a long time since he had it cut, and he looked so untidy). Then the client again entered the barber shop and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist." "How can you say they don't exist?" asked the barber. I am a barber and here I am." "No!" the client exclaimed. “They don't exist because if they did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man who walks in the street." "Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to me." "Exactly!"- affirmed the client. "That's the point. God does exist, what happens is people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world .

الترجمة:
ذهب رجل ليحلق شعره عند الحلاق كالمعتاد وبمجرد أن جلس عند الحلاق بدأ الحديث يتفرع بهم ويتشعب حتى وصل لنقطة وجود الله.

قال الحلاق " هل تعلم يا سيدي, إنني لا يمكنني أن أصدق أن هناك إلها كما تقول".

فقال الرجل "وكيف ذلك؟

فرد الحلاق قائلاً "بمجرد أن تخرج للشارع ستدرك أنه لا يوجد إله. أخبرني، إن كان يوجد إله حقاً كما تقول، لماذا يوجد المرضى والأطفال المشردة وغيرهم، إن كان موجوداً حقاً لماذا يكون هناك الألم والمعاناة التي في الأرض، لا أتصور أن علي أن أحب إلهاً يسمح بمثل هذه الأشياء".

توقف الرجل للحظة ولم يرد وفضل أن يصمت عن هذه المناقشة لكنه بمجرد أن انتهي من الحلاقة و خرج إلي الشارع رأى رجلاً شعرة طويل وقذر ولحيته مبعثرة ويبدو عليه أنه لم يحلق شعره منذ فترة طويلة فعاد الرجل إلى الحلاق وناداه ليرى هذا الرجل ثم قال " لا أظن أنه لا يوجد حلاقين في هذه المدينة" !

فقال الحلاق " وكيف هذا، أنا الحلاق وأنا موجود هنا الآن" .

فقال الرجل " لا، لو كان هناك حلاقين لما رأيت مثل هذا الرجل الطويل الشعر هناك ".

فقال الحلاق "آه، إن هناك البعض لا يأتون لي فيكونون سيئ المنظر مثل هذا الرجل، فقط هذا لأنهم لم يأتوا لي" .

فصاح الرجل " هذه هي النقطة بيننا يارجل، إن الناس عندما لا يأتون لله يصبحون بهذا الشكل الذي جعلك تقول بأنه لا يوجد إله لكنه موجود ولا يحتاج منا سوى أن نذهب إليه لنرى أثر ذلك في هذا العالم، لكنه موجود".
صورة

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Nice short story but remember : sometime we get pain and sick even if we're good to allah, why is that???read my signature
:)
regards
صورة

بنت الجزيره
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 126
اشترك في: الثلاثاء سبتمبر 27, 2005 10:54 pm

مشاركة بواسطة بنت الجزيره »

Very nice story …and good point nader …but let him first believe in god to understand your signature..(muslims them selves did not understand it)1 :wink:
الهي ..ماذا وجد من فقدك..وماذا فقد من وجدك!

جويـدا
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 406
اشترك في: الثلاثاء إبريل 12, 2005 9:56 pm

مشاركة بواسطة جويـدا »

Ofcourse bro. Nader...But, who doesn't beleive in Allah should 1st know him & know that he does exist..Then they should go to him whenever they have pain, suffer or whatelse
We "Muslims" beleive in him, that's why we return to him always, if we are suffering or if we are happy
Thanks anyways, & nice signature :wink:
صورة

مجدد
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 115
اشترك في: الثلاثاء فبراير 28, 2006 10:48 am
مكان: اليمن
اتصال:

مشاركة بواسطة مجدد »

WaWaW
جويدا

It's very nice story.