questions about Zaidyyah

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
محمد النفس الزكية
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1642
اشترك في: الأحد يناير 18, 2004 6:14 am
مكان: هُنــــاك

questions about Zaidyyah

مشاركة بواسطة محمد النفس الزكية »

those are some questions , some one send them to me by the email , he is an american wants to know about alzaidiah , I tried to answer him , but I want your estimation about my answers

1.) What are the main books of ahadith for Zaydis? Are all of the ahadith in these books considered "sahih"? What are the differences between these books and the ahadith books of Sunnis or 12ers?

1- مسند الإمام زيد (ع) musnad alemam zaid
2 - أمالي أحمد بن عيسى amaly ahmed bin esa
3-الجامع الكافي aljame'e alkafy

we don't expect those books as saheeh , we have a way to know if it's saheeh or not somtimes , if it's matching the quran we expect it as a saheeh if it's not we don't

2.) In the wudu, I heard that Zaydis wash the feet like the Sunni schools and not wipe them like the 12er Shia school. Is this true? What do the Zaydis use as their daleel for this?

جاء في أمالي أحمد بن عيسى عليهما السلام قال محمد بن منصور : حدثنا محمد بن عبيد بن هشيم ، عن أبي حمزة قال : (( رأيت بن عباس توضأ ، فغسل قدميه و خلل بين أصابعه )) و في خبر الربيع بنت معوذ أن رسول الله (ص) (( غسل قدميه ثلاثا ثلاثا ))

و هناك باب كامل في الاعتصام جمع فيه الإمام القاسم بن محمد الأدلة تحت باب (( غسل القدمين إلى الكعبين )) ص ٢١٤

how can I translate that !!

3.) Do Zaydis hold a commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as) like the 12ers?

they do , but not like 12ers .

4.) How do Zaydis feel about Abu Bakr and Umar being the first imams rather than Ali (as)? Was this considered a wrong action? How do Zaydis feel about
Uthman ibn Affan?

we believe abu baker and omer made a mistake when they handle the imamte instade of imam ali
also othman made a lot of mistakes when he inaugurate his relative

5.) Are there other Zaydi communities outside of Yemen?

there is a small community on Najran in Saudi
there is also an individuals in some cointries

6.) What are some Zaydi tafsir books?

تفسير غريب القرآن للإمام زيد tafseer ghareeb alguran for imam zaid
تفسير الإمام القاسم tafseer imam qasim
تفسير الإمام الهادي tafseer imam alhady
تفسير الأعقم tafseer ala'agam
تفسير المصابيح ساطعة الأنوار tafeer almasabeeh sade'at alanwar
البيان في تفسير القران للإمام أبو الفتح الديلمي albyan fee tafseer alquran for imam aldaylamy

7.) What is said in the Zaydi adhan and iqama?

جاء في شرج التجريد عن أبي محذورة قال : علمني رسول الله (ص) الأذان كما أؤذن الآن ألله أكبر ألله أكبر ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله ، أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله ، حي على الصلاة ، حي على الصلاة ، حي على الفلاح حي على الفلاح ، حي على خير العمل ، حي على خير العمل ، ألله أكبر ألله أكبر ، لا إله إلا الله

و في أمالي أحمد بن عيسى عليهما السلام قال محمد ، الأذان و الإقامة عندنا مثنى مثنى ، و يرتل الأذان ، و يحدر الإقامة ، و كذلك سمعنا .

8.) Does the Zaydi school have a path of spirituality; similar to sufism in Sunnism, irfan in 12er Shia, and suluk in Ibadism?

what do you think .. help me on that
آخر تعديل بواسطة محمد النفس الزكية في الخميس مارس 09, 2006 5:23 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.

جويـدا
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 406
اشترك في: الثلاثاء إبريل 12, 2005 9:56 pm

مشاركة بواسطة جويـدا »

Salams bro. Mohammed,
It's better if you could translate all those qus. to arabi, so you can find the right & full answer, cuz all our olama'a or scholars here "in our forum" can't help you unless you translate this topic & explain your main idea to them..
Allah yewafighuk
صورة

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Well, I can help you on the second question and I have comment about the 4th one.
Answer 2 : refer to Alma’edah ayah 6:

كود: تحديد الكل

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاةِ فاغْسِلُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُواْ بِرُؤُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَينِ

كود: تحديد الكل

Verse 6 
6- O you whose hearts have been touched with the divine hand: When you intend to perform your act of worship, ablution becomes a duty. Wash your faces , your hands and the forearms up to the elbows, and with your wet hands wipe your heads, then wash your feet to the ankles.
Based on Arabic grammars. Since feet was followed by arms in grammars analysis. So, as long as arms and face should be washed, feet should be washed as well.
From logic point of view, washing is for specific parts and wiping is for unspecific parts. Arms’ washing was specified by elbows. Thus, specifying feet by ankles implies washing them not wiping.

My comment on the 4th one:
Although zaydism believes that Imam Ali should have the imamate, but this doesn’t mean that Abu Baker and Omar were not fair and rightful. And this is why Imam Ali didn’t take the imamate by force.

Regards.
صورة

محمد النفس الزكية
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1642
اشترك في: الأحد يناير 18, 2004 6:14 am
مكان: هُنــــاك

مشاركة بواسطة محمد النفس الزكية »

thanks sis. jwaida for your suggestion ..

I apprecite it brother brother nader, for your help and your comment .

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“