!! Wake up beauty !!

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
lu'ai
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 5
اشترك في: الأربعاء أغسطس 10, 2005 5:34 am

!! Wake up beauty !!

مشاركة بواسطة lu'ai »

I was pondering today in my way back home about the western societies and how they made all of this unimaginable success a reality that they nowadays posses. I dived deep in the ocean of my thoughts, trying hopelessly to find a legitimate reason that explains the failure in our societies, yet I failed!!! , we don't have a reason not to develop, not to succeed, not to build skyscrapers and to live happily.
We got to stop blaming situations and start working, “we create situations they don’t make our fate “, we are the makers here not the takers.
In the town I’ am living in, the weather for 6 months ranges from -20 down to -50 , "its a freezing country" , yet people are not blaming the weather and live all their lives in caves like the bears , they go up to work everyday at 7:30 am ( sometimes before sunshine ) and come back at 6:00 pm hard work fellows!, not a lazy work like ours.
I like to imagine the Arabic world like the sleeping beauty, cant wake up, or can but considering the evil around her prefers to keep on sleeping.
Where other countries are focused on developing world-class competitive industries, we are still focused on protecting our uncompetitive ones. Where others are aggressively trading with the world, we barely trade with each other. Where others are reaching the peak of freedom and human rights we are going down to the darkness of the middle ages. Though I personally hate Bill Clinton I liked his litter to the Arabic streets and masses where he said “When I ask Arab leaders why South Korea had roughly the same per capita income in the early 1950s as Syria or Egypt, and now South Korea is a highly developed country and Syria and Egypt are still developing. The answer I get is that the Arab states had to fight wars .Well; South Korea had a struggle with North Korea for decades. Another excuse I get is that the Arab states had population problems. Well, so does China, and it’s been growing at 10 percent per year. Your intellectuals seem more interested in protecting their perks by coming up with excuses for the weakness of their regimes than in fostering an honest debate”.
Well, thanks Mr. Bell for stating the obvious, though you and our leaders are the secret of this failure, we the Arabic masses are not going to surrender we are not putting our heads under your shoes , and if you try so we’ll bite!!!.
Its time for the sleeping beauty to wake up by herself, the prince is not coming anymore!! .
- æÍíä ÎÝÞÊ ÑÇíÇÊ ÇáÌåÇÏ Úáì ÑÃÓ ÇáÅãÇã ÒíÏ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: « ÇáÍãÏááå ÇáÐí Ãßãá áí Ïíäí¡ ÝæÇááøå ãÇíÓÑäí Ãäí áÞíÊ ãÍãÏÇð Õáì Çááøå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã æáã ÂãÑ Ýí ÃãÊå ÈãÚÑæÝ æáã Ãäååã Úä ãäßÑ » .

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Salam...

Indeed.....that is so true.....we keep blaming others for everything.... We also blame jews for creating some disasters in the other world, through the media..... Like when I heard that STAR ACADEMY was sponsored by some jews to make arabs and islam fall..... you know what....this is the way losers act, when they surrender to all what is going around them....The problem is not only with our dectators, we have another problem , which is the RELEGIOUS INTELLECTUALS...so called Scholars.... who always force us to live at least 200 years behind.... and when the whole community is brain washed with what the scholars are saying, they would act wierd....and only few people will be awake and start thinking and saying ""THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG"" ...e.g. SAUDI ...even in Yemen with all my respect....that was an example.....anyways.....the situation is getting worse day after day, and it seems to me that some Arabs and Muslims are refusing development ...etc....i will continue later...i got to go now....

Salam

one more thing......God said that he won't change us unless we change our selves...
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“