Tired of being Muslim!!

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
آية
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 82
اشترك في: الأحد إبريل 03, 2005 3:16 pm
مكان: صنعاء

مشاركة بواسطة آية »

All the thanks should be givin to Bin Laden and Zarkawi
god bless you
أنا حامل كفني وفي طياته مازال يثقلني السؤال
كفني أخف علي من حمل السؤال فمن يزيحه
ما الموت,ما الميلاد ,ما الشرف الرفيع وما الفضيحة
أهي الحياة تريد إغواء الحياة..فما الحياة؟! و ما السؤالات الجريحة

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Allah bless you too, but what did you mean?? do you agree or dissagree??

:lol: :lol:
What about tou Bro Ahmed Shami,
صورة

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Salam

Ladies and Gents

First of all, When I accuse those so called "mojahdeen" I am not accusing the relegion at all, because al Hamdulellah , we have a perfect relegion. The problem here is with those people whom are interpreting it WRONG, and the worse problem is that they believe that their understandings are those that should be followed.

Now, that they are brain washed and of course "CLOSED MINDED" There is no way that we can stop them. All what we say is "Those people are not representing ISLAM," and then we simply blink.

I am still not sure about the linkage between Bin Laden and Bush, even though I read alot about it. Because it is not making sense to me. Maybe they used to have personal relations, since both of them worked and still working in the Oil industry.

To tell you the truth, I stopped blaming Christians and Jews for our corruption. All what we do is BLAMING them with acting upon our selves. We say for example "Star Academy is a T.V. program that is supported by Jews. Jews created it, and followed them" Or somthing of this non-sense.

The problem is not with them, the problem is with us....We as muslims are not acting rational, and if we did, we wouldn't accept any of this. What are we blaming all the time.I think it's time to blame our selves and change.

There are alot points that I need to through, but I have to go now... I will continue writting later.

Thank you
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

I agree with all what you said.
But.....
I am sure that Ben Laden and his followers are working -directly or indirectly- to serve US..
I remember the Ben Laden speech the day before last voting..
was it a coincidence???
US had found an x-dictator underground and STIL it couldn't find a man hiding in the mountains

Super Star, Star Academy and the similar TV shows are all BUSINESS running by international business men, some of them Arabs and Muslims who don't care about anything else but making money.

I agree with you we should not blame Jewish or Christians for such a show cause we can stop participating with them or at least stop watching them. So you can say it again
صورة

آية
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 82
اشترك في: الأحد إبريل 03, 2005 3:16 pm
مكان: صنعاء

مشاركة بواسطة آية »

Allah bless you too, but what did you mean?? do you agree or dissagree
I do agree brother, Islam is undergoing one of its worst eras because of people like these and their thoughts spreading out among the society
The problem is not with them, the problem is with us....We as muslims are not acting rational, and if we did, we wouldn't accept any of this. What are we blaming all the time.I think it's time to blame our selves and change
I had a discussion with a friend the other day , it was about the situation of Islam nowadays, I noticed what brother Shami mentioned about blaming the west for all our problems as if we were some sort of puppets with no will power

I think that the main problem of Muslims is their desperate cling to what so called prosperous ages of Islam and their wish to replicate the life of Muslims 14 century ago. Learning about this history when Muslims were the greatest nation and comparing it with the current situation draw them into desperation and consequently hostility, this might not be the only reason, but most probably one of the main

I think we have to start by liberating our selves from the suffering nostalgia and xenophobia and then maybe we'll learn how to focus on our development instead of dreaming of a magical thunderbolt to destroy the Western world.
أنا حامل كفني وفي طياته مازال يثقلني السؤال
كفني أخف علي من حمل السؤال فمن يزيحه
ما الموت,ما الميلاد ,ما الشرف الرفيع وما الفضيحة
أهي الحياة تريد إغواء الحياة..فما الحياة؟! و ما السؤالات الجريحة

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Salam

Sister Aayah

God said in the Quran, that He will not change people, unless they are already in the process of changing them selves........

If the USA or Israel, or Jews or Christians, or EVEN some Muslim Groups, Ask us to jump from the window.........are we going to do sooo.......or Are we going to step aside and think about its advantages and disadvantages..........(I know its a silly example) but I dont' have a better one :roll:

Well......As I said, we should change our selves, and take whats good from the west, and leave the bad stuff for them. BUT...it seems to me that we are doing the opposit.

May God Bless all of us...

Salaaaaaam
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Good points, no time to write, i have just read. I will try to write later
Regards
صورة

lu'ai
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 5
اشترك في: الأربعاء أغسطس 10, 2005 5:34 am

مشاركة بواسطة lu'ai »

Alsalam 3alaikom wara7mat allah wabarakatoh
first of all, I'd like to thank you guys for these nice subjects ,
Second , I'd like to comment on a statement said by sister Ayah(fogive me if its not the right spelling)
I think that the main problem of Muslims is their desperate cling to what so called prosperous ages of Islam and their wish to replicate the life of Muslims 14 century ago. Learning about this history when Muslims were the greatest nation and comparing it with the current situation draw them into desperation and consequently hostility, this might not be the only reason, but most probably one of the main
I believe that the islamic prosperity days are not a reason of despiration but hope not lazeniss but motivation.
Its just like when you read the great things your grand parents did, you get motivated and willing to be as great as they were and not despirate.
this is what I believe wa allah a3lam
- æÍíä ÎÝÞÊ ÑÇíÇÊ ÇáÌåÇÏ Úáì ÑÃÓ ÇáÅãÇã ÒíÏ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: « ÇáÍãÏááå ÇáÐí Ãßãá áí Ïíäí¡ ÝæÇááøå ãÇíÓÑäí Ãäí áÞíÊ ãÍãÏÇð Õáì Çááøå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã æáã ÂãÑ Ýí ÃãÊå ÈãÚÑæÝ æáã Ãäååã Úä ãäßÑ » .

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“