Why Imam Ali didnot take the power from OMAR

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Imame Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 8
اشترك في: الثلاثاء مايو 24, 2005 4:55 am

Why Imam Ali didnot take the power from OMAR

مشاركة بواسطة Imame Ali »

When we read our history we see how people tried to convince us that Imam Ali was satisfied of what Abo Baker and Omer did after the death of Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him. It was a mystery and still a mystery. people say that Imam Ali didnot think of been Kalifah after Abo baker toke the power. but the question is why he toke it later on? and if it was SHORA at that time why it wasn't at OMAR's time when he became Kalifah with out Shora!

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

Salam

The reason from what I know that he took later on, because he saw how muslims changed, and saw the way they acted while and after killing Othman. Imam Ali was waiting for the right chance and time to continue the message of God and his brother Mohammed PBUH.
The reason he didn't call him self imam at the times of Abo baker and Omar was because of the political situation at that time where he didn't want Muslims to be separated into groups of and he also didn't want them to go back to the Jahlyah. Another reason is because most of the new comers to Islam were still carrying some black spots in their hearts against Imam Ali, so it was better for him and for AL ALBAIT to remain quite at that time.

Every body knows , even our brothers from Sunnah that all Bany Hashim and most of Quraish gave the baya'ah to Imam Ali as soon as the prophet Mohammed passed away. But he refused it, because he saw alot of other parites like ANSAR and other tribes from Quraish competing for this opprtunity of being Khailfah for Muslims.

Basically, the reasons for him taking the lead after the death of Othman was because there was no other guy better than him to take the lead at that time, even before, but I am focusing at the period after the death of Othman. Islam was going through a big disaster, so people thought that the only way to be safe is to give baya'ah to Imam Ali.

This is the answer of your first question

I will come to your second question later

thank you
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

أحمد الشامي
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 95
اشترك في: الأربعاء مارس 03, 2004 3:26 am
مكان: Washington D.C., USA

مشاركة بواسطة أحمد الشامي »

salam....here i am back again

The answer for your second question is pretty much related to the first question. If we are going to say WHY imam Ali didn't get the Khilafah after the death of Abo baker, where it wasn't shora anyways. Then we can go back and say why didn't he take it on the first place, even before Abo baker.

I think that the reasons behind him not taking Al khilafah were the same reasons that prevented him from taking it the first time.

Brother Imame Ali, woudl you please reply to my answer, because I want to know whats mysterious for you so that I can try my best to explain more in depth..
أللهم إني كنت كما أحب فاجعلني كما تحب

مالك الأشتر
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 41
اشترك في: الثلاثاء يونيو 14, 2005 6:52 pm

مشاركة بواسطة مالك الأشتر »

Thank you Ahmed for these two articles, but I have to add something.
When the people were discussing the matter of Khelafa under (saKeefa), Imam Ali and his Uncle Abbas were busy by preparing profit Mohammed PBUH.

Imame Ali
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 8
اشترك في: الثلاثاء مايو 24, 2005 4:55 am

مشاركة بواسطة Imame Ali »

I really appreciate your comments but their is one thing brother abbas you didnot know that every muslim knows that the KALIFA should be Imam Ali before the Prophet die but Imam Ali him self did not look after it because he didnot want to be KALIFA unless as he said to prevent evil and straitening the rightness. !

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“