a campaign to release Ibrahim Alsyani

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
truth_seeker
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 44
اشترك في: الأربعاء مايو 25, 2005 10:12 pm

a campaign to release Ibrahim Alsyani

مشاركة بواسطة truth_seeker »

Dear all,
It is apparent how much the abuse of human rights in Yemen and especially for children. I suggest launching a campaign to release those children out of the prison. i am living in the west and i know how much we can influence inshallah...As I beginning, I suggest to begin with the child Ibrahim Al-Syani as his condition is very critical and it is also supported by pictures. Here are some emails I grasped from the internet and I believe we can add more emails and start sending them emails attached with the picture of Ibrahim. It is unfortunate and sad at the same time to ask the help of non-Muslims but I hate to say it. They have the ability to influence the decision makers. We should start first by adding more emails and getting the picture of Ibrahim Al-syani.
Think of what are you going to do if it is your brother.
salam

i could not type in Arabic, so, please any one can translate.
any one has the picture of Ibrahim Alsyani

hrwnyc@hrw.org
hrwdc@hrw.org
hrwla@hrw.org
hrw-sf@hrw.org
hrwuk@hrw.org
hrwatcheu@skynet.be
hrwgva@hrw.org
berlin@hrw.org
toronto@hrw.org
sommerd@hrw.org
sommerd@hrw.org
beckerj@hrw.org

Ms. P. LLOMBART CUSSAC
Unit 2 Gulf countries, Iran, Iraq and Yemen
Title Deputy Head of Unit
Assignment COMMISSION RELEX F 2

Address B-1049 BRUXELLES (please click here for mailing instructions)

Location External Nbr
Tel. Brussels +(32) 2 2990964
Tel. Brussels-Switchboard +(32) 2 2991111
Fax Brussels +(32) 2 2966653
Fax Brussels +(32) 2 2966611
kerdanyi@emro.who.int
humanrights@cchr.org
info@amnesty.ca
toronto@amnesty.ca
Sana'a@unicef.org

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Yes dear, you have a point . Although we have lots of children under age in prisons, but the case of Ibrahim AlSayani is so special. I am attaching hereby his picture :
صورة
You can also refer to the letter sent to The Civil Society Organizations and posted by Jowaida, here you are the link :
http://www.al-majalis.com/forum/viewtop ... =8961#8961
Best Regards

صورة

truth_seeker
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

ok. i have two question, does he receive any sort of medical attention? and where is he at right now?
all the best

جويـدا
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 406
اشترك في: الثلاثاء إبريل 12, 2005 9:56 pm

مشاركة بواسطة جويـدا »

What i'v heard is that no, he didn't receive any medical attention. They told us that he's in the hospital, but Ibrahim's father said that his brother who is in (alamn alsiyasi) told him that he's with him in the same prison,but in the bedroom
Allah only who knows the truth :!:
صورة

truth_seeker
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Dear All,
i am trying to write a petition to send it to international organization, unfourtunately, i do not have a lwa background netiher writing skills, i think if we all contributed to write this petition, it will be frutiful inshallah, here is what i wrote so far and your additions are critical for the success of what we are aiming to. we should be presice and skillful at the same time.

Dear Sirs and Madams in Civil Society Organizations,

I here by forward to you this petition on behalf of every simple, hopeless Yemeni Citizen who watches regretfully the conflict in Yemen which has been going on for the last ten months. As we all know the victims are mostly the women and children. Seeing the picture of a 13 year-old wounded child with one arm left and completely paralyzed has deeply stroked me. The child Ibrahim Ali al Sayani is in a critical condition as he suffers from sever of one of his arms and completely paralyzed and hereby you can find the details:

The child Ibrahim Al sayani has been injured in the conflict in north of Yemen – Sada’a- and has been transferred to his sister’s house in the capital Sana’a. On Wednesday night 05/04/2005 at 11 p.m. the political security forces have taken him with his brother, sister, and brother-in-law to a prison which lacks the indispensable atmosphere of hygiene for healthy, strong adult. Though he is in a severe demand for medical attention, the Yemeni government is still putting him in a prison with his older brother –Ihab- who watches his younger brother- Ibrahim- desperately sick between his hands. I am deeply hurt and frustrated to the way the Yemeni government is dealing with its citizen and right now we are not demanding so much. We are asking for the release of Ibrahim. What is happening is a shame and disgrace for the whole humanity and the world.

many Yemeni individuals and organizations have been trying to the highest degree to release him or at least to transfer him to a hospital but none of these efforts were fruitful. I believe if we all, in one voice, demanded the release of Ibrahim, surely, we will make a difference.

When you see Ibrahim’s picture -which is attached to this letter- I trust your wisdom, intelligence and good judgment.

Best Regards,

Nader
مشرفين مجالس آل محمد (ع)
مشاركات: 1060
اشترك في: السبت إبريل 09, 2005 6:22 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Nader »

Bless you and jazak allah khair
Now it is turn for the people in charge of delivering it to the concerned organizations
صورة

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“