English Translations of Zaydi Works

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 42
اشترك في: الأحد مارس 14, 2010 12:24 pm

English Translations of Zaydi Works

مشاركة بواسطة Imam Rassi Society »

as salaamu alaykum.

Alhamdulillah, we have completed the translations of some Zaydi books into English! We hope to continue with more! We will post them with the names of the books and a brief description of the content, inshaAllah.

They are through zshare so that you can download them and send them to others. Please make dua for us!

1. "The Intermediate Position" (Tr. Al-Manzila bayna Manzilatayn) by Imam al-Hadi ila-Haqq Yahya bin al-Hussein, upon him be peace.
This book covers various topics of theology in which the imam discusses various theological topics and uses verses of the Qur'an to prove his position. Among the topics of discussion are: Tawheed, Adl, Al-Wa'd wa al-Wa'eed, etc.
He also discusses the status of Muslims and what makes one a believer, disobedient (fasiq), and disbeliever (kafir).
______________ ______ __________________.pdf - 0.32MB

2. "Sources of Collected Rulings Pertaining to the Proofs of the Permissible and Prohibited:The Book of Ritual Purity, The Book of Prayer, and the Book of Funeral Rites" (Tr. Usūl al-Ahkām al-Jāmi’ Li Adilla al-Halāl wal-Harām: Kitāb at-Ťahāra, Kitāb as-Šalat, and Kitāb al-Janā`iz) by Imam al-Mutawakkil ‘ala Allah Ahmed bin Sulaymān, upon him be peace.
In this book, Imam Ahmed uses the hadiths of the Generality and Zaydis to prove the legitimacy of the rulings in Hadawi fiqh.
________ ______________.pdf - 0.71MB

3. "The Precious Necklace Regarding Gnosis of the Lord of the Worlds" (Tr. Al-‘Iqdu Ath-Thamīn fi Ma’rifat Rabbil-‘Alamīn) by Amir al-Hussein bin Badruddīn, upon him be peace
This book is a basic theological text covering the topics of Tawheed, 'Adl, Wa'd wa Wa'eed, Nubuwa, Imama, and Mi'aad.
________ __________ ____________.pdf - 0.37MB

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

Re: English Translations of Zaydi Works

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Assalamu Alaykum,

We are forever indebted to you insha'Allah.
Jazakum'Allahu khayran kathiran

wassalam
friend of Mystics

Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

salaamz!

Please excuse the raunchy advertisements on the zshare site! The ads are the reason why we can post free uploads!

Imam Rassi Society

زبارة
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 8
اشترك في: الخميس فبراير 16, 2006 9:15 am

مشاركة بواسطة زبارة »

AHSAN ALLAH ELAYKUM WA KATAB AJRAKUM.

MAY ALLAH SHOWER YOU WITH BLESSING UNTIL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

VERY VALUABLE TRANSLATION.

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING MORE TRANSLATION, TELL ME IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE.

Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

as salaamu alaykum!

Thank you for the offer! May Allah reward you!

4. "The Chapter Regarding Gnosis of the Fundamentals" (Tr. Bab Ma’rifat al-Usūl from Al-Muntakhab) by Imam al-hadi Yahya bin al-Hussein
This is the introduction of Imam al-Hadi's book of fiqh, Al-Muntakhab. It covers the basics of usul ad-deen in a question/answer format.
______ __________ ____________.pdf - 0.23MB

5. "An Abridgement of the School of the Two Imams:The Star of the Messenger’s Family, al-Qāsim bin Ibrahim and The Guide to Truth, Yahya bin al-Hussein (Book of Ritual Purity and Book of Prayer)" (Tr. Tajrīd Madhhab al-Imāmayn: An-Najm Āl ar-Rasūl, al-Qāsim bin Ibrāhīm
wa al-Hādi ila al-Haqq, Yahya bin al-Hussein (Kitāb at-Ťahāra wa Kitāb aš-Šalat
)) By Imam al-Muayyad Billah, Ahmed bin al-Hussein bin Harūn
This text covers two chapters from a fiqh text highlighting the school of Imam al-Qasim ar-Rassi and Imam al-Hadi: the Book of Ritual Purity and Ritual Prayer. We have included endnotes with textual proofs from the Qur'an and sunnah.
__________ ________ ________________.pdf - 0.44MB

6. "The Establishment of the Imamate Of Amīr al-Muminīn ‘Ali bin Abi Ťālib" (Tr. Tathbīt al-Imāmat Amīr al-Muminīn ‘Ali bin Abi Ťālib) by Imam al-Hadi Yahya bin al-Hussein
This brief text proves of the imamate of Imam 'Ali bin Abi Ťālib using a verse of Qur'an and hadith.
__________ ______________ ________ ________________.pdf - 0.19MB

Make du'a for us!

Imam Rassi Society

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

زبارة كتب:AHSAN ALLAH ELAYKUM WA KATAB AJRAKUM.

MAY ALLAH SHOWER YOU WITH BLESSING UNTIL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

VERY VALUABLE TRANSLATION.

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING MORE TRANSLATION, TELL ME IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE.
I have some ahadith from the chapter of Syeir in Al Majmu. Do you think you can work on the translations ?

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Imam Rassi Society كتب:salaamz!

Please excuse the raunchy advertisements on the zshare site! The ads are the reason why we can post free uploads!

Imam Rassi Society
Brother why don't you upload them on here ?

http://www.scribd.com/upload-document#files

زبارة
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 8
اشترك في: الخميس فبراير 16, 2006 9:15 am

مشاركة بواسطة زبارة »

Salam allah 3alaykum
I am truly sorry for the late response as I was busy with work.

I have started to build a new site that will inform all humanity on the true ahlulbayt. the salvation for all humanity. the new site is going to be at www.salvationark.com
I have also reserved the arabic side which is www.safinatalnajah.com.
I have reserved many sites which will all be forwarded to the main site.
I am open to suggestions from anyone concerning the site and would like you guys input and material.

brother IRS has provided great work which I cannot express how grateful I am for such hard work.

May allah guide us to the right path and make this site a guide to all who search for the truth.

wa3alaikum alsalam

Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

7. "Sublime Answers to the Iraqi's Questions" (Tr. Al-Jawāb ar-Rāqi `ala al-Masā’il al-Irāqi) by Sayyid ‘Allāma Yahya bin al-Hussein al-Houthi
In this text, the author contrasts some of the beliefs and practices of the 12er Imami Shia and the Zaydis.
http://www.scribd.com/full/36214491?acc ... sk2ncr63wk

IRS

Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

sorry if the link to the translation of Al-Jawab ar-Raqi is broken.

Try this link: ____________ ____________.pdf - 0.53MB instead.

Barak Allah Fikum!

IRS

Imam Rassi Society
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

as salaamu alaykum all!

After a long hiatus, we were able to set up a scribd page for our translations. We were also able to find some beautiful covers thanks to Br. Mustafa, a Zaydi from Latin America (www.zaydi.org)

Feel free to download our texts free from ads! http://www.scribd.com/imamrassisociety

IRS

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“