Imam Musa Al Kazim

This majlis is for English discussions, researches, articles...
أضف رد جديد
Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 180
اشترك في: الخميس أكتوبر 19, 2006 10:08 pm

Imam Musa Al Kazim

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Imam Musa al-Kazim (AS) and Bishr al Hafi (ra)

Imam Musa al Kazim (as) and Haroon Rasheed

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

Re: Imam Musa Al Kazim

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

Description of Imam Musa Al Kazim (as)

ياقوت
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 104
اشترك في: الأربعاء فبراير 25, 2009 5:59 pm
مكان: مجالس ال محمد

مشاركة بواسطة ياقوت »

Welcome Mystic.. Everyday you have a new character.. That is great!! It would be greater to seek knowledge for knowledge, though.. I agree with you that studying other's beliefs helps a lot when debeating, but I think that knowing your Madhab helps more.. Since "right" is on your side, others will know and feel their weakness.. You don't have to point that..POWERFUL VS WEAK THEORY .. But we are, still, required and asked to learen, read,listen and search! We can't get the truth unless we compare...Thanks again..Keep going

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

All these videos on the Ahlul Bayt give us the sunni view on them. The problem is most sunnis do not really emphasize much on the Ahlul Bayt. I mean we have syeds and non-syed scholars in the sunni madhabs who have great knowledge, but people don't value their knowledge on the subject. I then asked some of the students of knowledge that if the Zaydi madhab is the madhab of Ahlul bayt then why aren't all sunni scholars Zaydis ? The respond I got was the Zaydis already know about the Ahlul bayt, and they don't need any reforming in this area. Whereas it is the Sunnis have this major weakness in their schools. Now the weakness within the Zaydis is they are only restricted in Yemen. You can't really find any Zaydi mosques in any other countries. On top of that all the Zaydi material available is in Arabic. Lately, I found Musnad Zayd translated into Urdu, but majority of the traditions in there are already found in 6 major sunnah books on hadith. Now I am wondering myself what is the Zaydi view on why they are only restricted in Yemen ? Are the current Zaydi imams willing to spread their Madhab into the Western world ? Or do they have other important tasks to deal with ?

ياقوت
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد
مشاركات: 104
اشترك في: الأربعاء فبراير 25, 2009 5:59 pm
مكان: مجالس ال محمد

مشاركة بواسطة ياقوت »

Zaidi madhab is the madhab that makes integration between policy and religion.. which means that they can't ceparate, because policy is part of religion.We can find that in some issues like (going against the unjust ruler).
And for that reason we do not be surprised when we find that this madhb is facig a war! Governments would not accept such madhab! The stronger Zaidia gets, the more Probably the unjest rulers end comes. You may have no idea about the case here in Yemen.People fight to keep Zaidi madhb!!.Being a zaidi makes you in serious problems!! But, still, we have to work hard,all of us, to solve this problem

Mystic
مشترك في مجالس آل محمد

مشاركة بواسطة Mystic »

I guess you have a point. Even being a sunni and pro Ahlul Bayt at same time gets you isolated from society. .

Syed Ninowy speak about the reality of the Sunni world.

My next topics will be inshallah will be on Imam Nafs-Az-Zakiyah (as) and Wasil ibn Ata (ra).

أضف رد جديد

العودة إلى ”English Majlis“